4D Camping Lake Toba Berastagi
Day 1 Medan – Lake Toba – Samosir Island (Dinner)
Upon arrival, transfer to Parapat, the resort town on shore of Lake Toba. After lunch, take a ferry across the lake to Samosir Island. Tour the island, visiting the Tomb of Batak King Sidabutar. Check-in hotel and enjoy BBQ dinner by the lake.
Day 2 Samosir Island – Taman Simalem Resort (B.L.D)
After breakfast, check-out and transfer by ferry to mainland and and visit Pematang Purba to see traditional Batak houses. Proceed to Taman Simalem Resort for lunch before embarking on jungle trek of the natural rainforest. Set-up camp and enjoy dinner and chat around the bonfire by the riverside.
Day 3 Taman Simalem Resort – Berastagi (B.L.D)
After breakfast, break camp and trek out of the jungle and tour the orange and passion fruit farm in the resort. After lunch, depart for Berastagi and tour Gundaling Hill, the highest point in town and visit Pasar Buah (fruit market). Check-in hotel and enjoy steamboat dinner.
Day 4 Berastagi – Medan (B.L.D)
Free at leisure in the morning until time to leave for Medan. After lunch, visit Maimoon Palace, Grand Mosque and the Pajak Ikan Lama (textile sold here, NOT fish or seafood). There will be a free time of 2 hours for spa (optional) or coffee at the shopping mall. Dinner at airport restaurant before flight back to next destination
Min. 4 paxs
Min. 8 paxs
Above 15 paxs
|Adult (twin sharing)||
|Adult (Single occupancy)||
- 1 night accommodation at Toledo Inn Samosir Island (3-star) or similar
- 1 night camping at Taman Simalem Resort
- 1 night accommodation at Sibayak Internasional Berastagi (4-star) or similar
- A/C coach transportation
- Meals as stated
- Entrance fees
- Ferry transfers
- Tour guide (English-speaking)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Above fares are subject to change without notice.
- Payment is cash on or prior to arrival.
- Surcharges may be imposed for peak season such as festive periods and Indonesian public holidays.
- Rates do not include tipping (recommended Rp 15.000 – 20.000 / pax / day)
Other Tour Packages:
For other tour packages, click on the link below for your choice of Tour Packages and to find out more about the itinerary:
Contact MedanKu for more information